Noco Genius GB500 20000 Amp UltraSafe Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
The Boost Max is the next generation of portable lithium jump starters. Engineered from the grounp up, the Boost Max is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. Designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt gas and diesel engines in Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles and equipment, the Boost Max is 400-percent smaller and lighter than its closest lead-acid equivalent. And it features our patented safety protection for spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, as well as the confidence to power your favorite devices ranging from smartphones to tire pumps.
- Compact, yet powerful 12V and 24V lithium jump starter rated at 20000 Amps, 80000 Joules3S (10000 Amps, 40000 Joules3S in 24V).
- Patented safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection that allows it to connect to any battery safely.
- Enjoy portable 12-volt power from anywhere, including tire pumps, inverters, lights, appliances and more.
- A high-intensity 2200 lumen LED worklight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe.
- Dual USB ports to recharge multiple devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets and more - over 20 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for both gas and diesel engines up to Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks and more.
Jumpstart Power: 12V – 20.000A, 24V – 10.000A
Voltage: 12V + 24V
Charging Current: 5V 2,1A (USB) / 12V, 5A
Battery types: All types of lead-acid (WET, MF, EFB, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
Dimensions: 315 x 185 x 69 mm (L x W x H)
Recharging type: Recharging via USB
Weight: 2,9 kg
Warranty: 1 year
Digital ignition systems.
Our digital ignition systems come with 3 years warranty. Production errors, quality issues and internal problems are covered by this warranty.
The Carmo digital ignition systems are protected against high voltage peaks, defective HT coils and reverse battery connection.
This protection means that the Carmo digital ignition will not be damaged immediately in case of faulty electronics in your motorcycle.
Long term use of a motorcycle with faulty electronics may still result in damage to the Carmo digital ignition system.
This means that without solving the electrical issue the Carmo digital ignition could break down after a while.
If research shows that your Carmo digital ignition was damaged by faulty electrical parts, the warranty rights will not be valid.
If this situation occurs we will attempt to repair your ignition system in order to keep the costs as low as possible.
If the system is beyond repair a new product will be offered at a reduced price.
In all cases we will try our best to offer an acceptable solution.
Testing your original ignition module is free of charge when purchasing one of our replacement systems.
During the test we are often able to find out what caused your original module to break down.
This way you will know for sure if your original module really needs replacement, and you’ll be able to solve other electrical issues that may not be known yet.
There are currently no questions about this product.
What do we do? [more]
Why choose Carmo?
- Up to 3 years warranty
- Fixed repair prices
- Cause of defect
- Most products in stock
- Repair within 3 days